• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by crimsonyoshi

  1. C

    TV level input lag for computer use

    That's a neat test. I was able to get it down consistently to about 20-22 / 25 at 15ms.
  2. C

    980Ti SLI Performance

    I've been going back and forth with NVidia for the past 2 months over minor annoyances such as random FPS drops in games that really shouldn't be experiencing them. The first thing that helped a lot was installing their current hotfix driver (there's two of them since the most stable driver...
  3. C

    New video card or something else

    Do what I do - buy her flowers / chocolates / <insert w/e clichéd item in here you want> in advance, (and not by a few days but a few weeks) for "no reason". At first she'll get a bit suspicious / concerned but eventually she'll get past that part and just take it as a nice gesture. THEN you go...
  4. C

    If I had 2 Titan X's in SLI I would hook them up to a ....

    Definitely tossing my vote in for a ROG swift setup. I've got 4 running on my setup and I don't have any issues with the monitors etc. at all (granted I've only owned this setup for about 2-3 months now, but no problems for the time being).
  5. C

    After doing my homework, It seems like a Titan X is the best buy..

    Depends where you go, but I've got a local store selling them for about $1,100-$1,150 (yes I know they should follow the exchange rate in difference, but they don't). If they did follow the exchange rate, they should be around $1,250-$1,300. Some places are selling for that, but not everywhere...
  6. C

    After doing my homework, It seems like a Titan X is the best buy..

    If we're talking USD here, but I'm Canadian. A 980Ti up here is currently ~$900. I also can't verify that 4x 980Ti's will run 7680x1440 @ 144Hz (G-sync of course) as smoothly as my 3 titans. If someone ever does get 4x 980Ti's please let me know!
  7. C

    Will Titan X SLI Be Enough To Drive Two 4K Monitors?

    In terms of your pixel question, I run 4 monitors (3 in surround +1) all at 2560x1440. With one 4k monitor, you have roughly 8.85 million pixels and with two you'd have 17.7 million (give or take). My system has 11.1 million pixels in surround plus another 3.7 million on my accessory monitor...
  8. C

    After doing my homework, It seems like a Titan X is the best buy..

    Everyone else has pretty much said everything that needs to be said. The only thing I can add is I have 3x Titan X's in SLI currently, and I have had no issues or problems with SLI or any video game. Granted I'm playing at 7680x1440 (which isn't exactly 4k, there's actually more pixels overall...
  9. C

    [Troubleshooting] New Build 980 Ti/GT 610 FPS drop when using second monitor.

    Now this gets more into where I was going. A drop from 175 to 145 is ... somewhat normal? I say that with a bit of hesitation and quite possibly not the right wording. At any rate, even when an application is in the background (especially a video), your graphics card isn't being called on to...
  10. C

    Looking to upgrade

    The Witcher is pretty graphically intensive. The good news is a 960 will definitely be an upgrade to your 660, you will notice improvement. I guess the question is how much do you care about ultra settings everywhere, maxed resolution etc. vs being able to turn a few options down? With a 960...
  11. C

    Three monitor setup- possible to set up middle monitor as gaming output?

    I've got 3x Titan X's driving 7680x1440 + 1 accessory monitor @ 2560x1440 (all 144Hz). I can definitely say those 3 cards drive that resolution just fine!
  12. C

    Tri-SLI Woes - 3x970 in Surround

    I had a bit of a fight with my 3x titan's in SLI. First, I'll drop This NVidia SLI / monitor config tool in here. Second, I'll tell you that even using that tool, my monitor config is not listed in there. Granted I'm using Titan X's so I've got a slightly different config than you do, but how...
  13. C

    sli with 2 monitors (3 gpu's)

    #2 is not 100% true (just for the record) my setup has 4 monitors, and monitors 1-3 are plugged into DP's on cards 1-3 each respectively, monitor #4 is actually plugged into a second DP on card #2.
  14. C

    Three monitor setup- possible to set up middle monitor as gaming output?

    It sounds like you're not using surround. If that's the case, you can set your middle monitor as your primary monitor by: right click on the desktop --> screen resolution --> select the middle monitor and then select "make this my primary display" (or something close to that). That will move...
  15. C

    sli with 2 monitors (3 gpu's)

    Huh, news to me, but awesome none the less!
Back
Top