• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by crazyassazian

  1. C

    Getting an iPad 2 today. What are the must-have Apps?

    Get FieldRunners. It's worth 8 bucks and more.
  2. C

    Antec Nine Hundred Case 139.99 - 20 MIR = $119.99

    Not really. I have seen it for ~100 shipped. It's an older case, where's the Antec 902 is a better case has filters and what not. You can turn off the light in the top fan on 902. Save up and get what you want. As I always say, buy once, cry once. ETA: And I think this is in the wrong section.
  3. C

    Steam: Borderlands 66% off Everything

    I tried my debit card, Paypal, and a couple of credit cards. Said they were all declined. Steam is full of fail. I'll try again later today.
  4. C

    World’s Greatest Work In Progress

    that radiator is gonna catch his box on fire...
  5. C

    Broken 13" MacBook

    Pics added. BUMP
  6. C

    Broken 13" MacBook

    lower price bump
  7. C

    Broken 13" MacBook

    Screen works, hinges are a little bent. Keyboard and DVD drive does not work. Honestly, you need to replace to keyboard to get it working. Everything else works, motherboard, RAM, harddrive works. I just graduated undergrad I have no need for a laptop. All yours for $350 OBO. 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo...
  8. C

    whats your power bill each month?

    $300ish with 4 desktops and a couple of laptops. In a 4k sq ft house. That's just the electricity.
  9. C

    More States Propose Internet Sales Taxes

    The Democrats are up to it again.....
  10. C

    Intel Burn Test 20 passes completed!!!

    +1, it can hit 4+ghz easily.
  11. C

    best DDR3 triple channel memory kit

    I'd go Dominator GT, I think they should have some 2433mhz modules pretty soon. BUT I doubt you'll see a difference between a that and a nice 1600mhz kit. Save yourself some money on that RAM and get some SSDs.
  12. C

    fast 3x1gb or slower 3x2gb??

    What are you doing with this computer that the RAM is going in? In most cases, you can't tell the difference in speed. I would go 6gb.
  13. C

    h50 + i7 + 8x120mm 110cfm fans = overheating???

    a little high of a voltage on those DIMMs?
  14. C

    I7 920 Rig

    Intel SSDs have 3 year warranties just as good as any other hard drive OEMs out there. I think the pros outweigh the cons. If you don't want an SSD, I suggest a RAID0 setup of some sort.
Back
Top