• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by craziplaya21

  1. C

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Video Card Review @ [H]

    1 x ($659.99) EVGA 03G-P4-2784-KR GeForce GTX 780 Video Card $659.99 1 x ($-50.00) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE$-50.00 Subtotal: $609.99 Tax: $0.00 Shipping and Handling: $3.99 Total Amount: $613.98 YUMMY! :p
  2. C

    WTB Thermalright TRUE 1155/1156 Retention Bracket

    I can't seem to find any stores with them in stock anywhere, and Thermalright is ignoring my emails for some reason. :mad:
  3. C

    Sniper Elite V2 - $15 on Amazon (Steam activation code).

    Excellent price for a decent game. Make sure to play on Sniper Elite difficulty. Same advice applies as well if you are going to try out the demo first.
  4. C

    Legend Of Grimrock $7.49 (50% off) GOG

    Bah, opened thread hoping it would be Steamworks... Oh well, hopefully it goes on sale during the summer sales for about this much
  5. C

    Brother HL-2270DW Laser Printer -- $82 shipped

    Cheaper through Staples:
  6. C

    WTB Kindle Touch or 3rd Gen Keyboard version

    Looking for a latest Kindles for $60 or 3rd Gen Keyboard version for $70 shipped to Chicago!
  7. C

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Are you also booting from it?
  8. C

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Anyone else with any experience using the Marvel Sata 6Gb/s ports vs Intel Sata 3GB/s? Also looking for responses on using the Marvel Sata 6GB/s port as a primary boot drive with an M4 SSD or any other 500+MB/s SSDs.
  9. C

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Well that doesn't say much because that Hitachi drive wouldn't even saturate a Sata 3Gb/s port. I am looking for responses on using the Sata 6Gb/s vs Sata 3GB/s on the rev1 UD3R boards because I remember the Sata 6Gb/s ports sucked on this mobo due to the Marvel controller even in comparison to...
  10. C

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    I have the Rev.1 and am currently using an SSD on sata2 for primary drive. I just ordered an M4 128GB for $130 and am wondering if the Marvel sata3 ports on this mobo has been improved in some way (drivers, etc) that if I use it (to replace my current SSD as my primary drive), it would be better...
  11. C

    G.SKILL Ripjaws X and non-X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600 $30 NO REBATE @ Newegg

    X version: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL Non-X version: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Both are 1.5v and $30 no rebates
  12. C

    Newegg Lian Li Sale 25% Off Select Cases

    Wish one of those HPTX LL cases had a side vent for fan. I would jump on one right away. It is pretty much required for SLI. I see people complaining about SLI being hot for them and then I look at their setup, no side fan being the problem while mine is so cool~
  13. C

    ADATA 2.5" 256GB SATA III (SSD) $299.99 @Newegg

    ADATA S501 V2 AS501V2-256GM-C 2.5" 256GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) $299.99 Free Shipping Newegg Not sure how great, couldn't find any reviews for it
  14. C

    Warm: Intel 2500k $189.99 shipped @

    That is why I said not to forget to Pricematch Microcenter so you can get it for $180 from .
  15. C

    Warm: Intel 2500k $189.99 shipped @

    Don't forget to PM Microcenter for $180
Back
Top