• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by crashthenet44

  1. C

    Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 earphones - $99

    Mine just shipped this morning.
  2. C

    Kinda warm, NEC Display is selling some refurb for cheap

    Figured I'd add my .02 cents. Just received my 20WMGX. So far it appears to be in excellent condition. No visible wear. No dead pixels that I can tell(knock on wood). Came with power cable, VGA cable and mini to mini cable. Mine only has 36 hours on it. I think I might have to order up...
  3. C

    Kinda warm, NEC Display is selling some refurb for cheap

    I jumped on a 20wmgx2 to today. For the price you can't beat it. Especially considering the sorry state of today's low cost LG IPS panels.
  4. C

    ** A Picture I Took - 2009 **

    What in the world is the point of posting someones review about the D90 from Newegg. Is it to start a flame war between Nikon and Canon?
  5. C

    Canon t1i first lens

    Agreed. You need to shoot a while to see what your needs are. Then you can make a more informed decision.
  6. C

    What t1i combo?

    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/25/online-electronic-stores-caught-in-consumer-fraud/ PS good luck with Shop Sunshine also. A quick search doesn't inspire confidence.
  7. C

    What t1i combo?

    Be careful here bro. Both of these operations look shady at best. Classic bait and switch shops. Search reseller ratings and hit up sites like, dpreview, nikonians or POTN. Doesn't look good. These cameras are most likely imports or gray market and I didn't see anywhere that these 2 shops...
  8. C

    Trying to clean some dust off.

    Blowers are only going to remove so much dust from the top element of the sensor. To really get it clean your a) going to have to send it in to Nikon/ local shop to have it cleaned professionally or b) pickup a Copperhill kit to do it yourself. I can vouch for the Copperhill method. I've...
  9. C

    ** A Picture I Took - 2009 **

    Just for you buddy.
  10. C

    ** A Picture I Took - 2009 **

    A little taste of urban decay, Philly style. For a faked HDR, I thought it came out fairly well.
  11. C

    Canon 18-55 IS looks fuzzy

    Kinda tough to help you out without seeing a couple of examples. Care post a few leaving the EXIF data intact?
  12. C

    ** A Picture I Took - 2009 **

    A little something for any Phillies fans out there.
Back
Top