• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CrAsHnBuRnXp

  1. C

    3930k C2 news?

    If someone buys me one of these I will crunch 24/7 365
  2. C

    NZXT Officially Reveals the Switch 810

    NZXT has some orange case fans coming out around mid march.
  3. C

    Does a 1000W PSU worth it ?

    I personally woudlnt go a 1000w+ power supply unless you were going to go dual cards in the future. The way I see it, you could spend less on a good quality power supply like a Corsair HX750w (which would be perfect) and maybe use the remaining cash on something else. Maybe a cheap SSD.
  4. C

    time to upgrade or... rebuild?

    My personal opinion is to get a better GPU and power supply. Maybe get a Corsair HX750w professional series and a GTX 560Ti or GTX 570. Youll cry at the sheer awesomeness compared to what you got now.
  5. C

    Q9450 motherboard

    I cant wait for my Asus P5Q Deluxe. Hopefully with this board, I can finally unlock the potential of my X3350.
  6. C

    Futuristic Computer Design

    That is the worst new age computer thing I have ever seen.
  7. C

    Q9450 motherboard

    If your still looking for a motherboard around the x38 chipset, I have for sale a DFI Lanparty LT x38 T2R motherboard. Has everything that came with it included. $200+shipping.
  8. C

    EVGA 680i is not posting

    Id try and get a hold of another PSU of equal or greater wattage/amps and test it using that.
  9. C

    Q9450 vs X3350

    I too have an X3350 and I have been pissing around with it for the last couple of days trying to get a decent OC but to no avail. I can post at 450x8 but I either get two cores to fail in Prime, BSOD, or my computer freezes/shuts down. Im on air not water and I have tried everything. The only...
  10. C

    EVGA 680i is not posting

    Have you tried a different power supply?
Back
Top