Recent content by CousCous

  1. C

    Problem with tab scrolling in Firefox.

    I'd really appreciate it if someone who knew how to fix this problem could help.
  2. C

    Problem with tab scrolling in Firefox.

    I didn't see anywhere else to put this topic, so I'm putting it here. If there is another board it's supposed to be on, please tell me. The tab scrolling buttons that appear on the left and right of the screen in Firefox when you have a lot of tabs open is messing up for me. Before I just had...
  3. C

    What is the best monitor for around $400?

    Any way to tell the ghosting levels if it's not a TN? That matters to me too.
  4. C

    What is the best monitor for around $400?

    Is there a way to tell if a monitor is TN, IPS, S-IPS, VA, ect before you buy it? Thanks.
  5. C

    What is the best monitor for around $400?

    Any place that sells Dell monitors that has a return policy if something goes wrong or I don't like it? And yes Wido and Auto are two settings Samsung monitors use to switch between aspect ratios.
  6. C

    What is the best monitor for around $400?

    Alright thanks. Is there a Samsung equivalent to those? I need a monitor that can be adjusted to auto from wide and do 4:3 as an option along with the widescreen.
  7. C

    What is the best monitor for around $400?

    I'd prefer if the native resolution is 1920x1080, except in 16:10 since I heard that was better. I'd like a Samsung monitor since some of them allow the screen to be adjusted from wide to auto which is an option I'd like to have. A good panel type with good colors and no ghosting is also...
  8. C

    Need a new monitor to replace Samsung T220.

    Do you have to play the panel lottery with Dell monitors? Because with Samsung monitors, they don't always use brand name panels inside it.
  9. C

    Need a new monitor to replace Samsung T220.

    Any ideas?
  10. C

    Need a new monitor to replace Samsung T220.

    I'm looking for a 16:10 monitor 22 inches or so that also supports 4:3 for older games without relying on the video card options. I'd also like the monitor to have a good picture and passable response time. I also like monitors to be as bright as possible. Also are LED monitors worth checking...
  11. C

    Best desktop speakers that are just standalone speakers?

    Budget is around $60, just small normal desktop speakers, no subwoofer.
  12. C

    Best desktop speakers that are just standalone speakers?

    I need some new desktop speakers with a headphone jack that are pretty decent/not expensive. I don't have room for anything but the two standalone speakers though, so keep that in mind.
  13. C

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I don't get your first statement. Are you saying that in a dark room the LCDs colors will be washed out and in a lit room they wont? I asked because I noticed that my Samsung T220s colors look substantially more dull and washed out compared to my CRT tv. Is there any LCD that can display colors...
  14. C

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    How do e-IPS LCDs compare to CRTs in a side by side comparison during gameplay? Like say the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA vs FW900. Will the LCDs colors still look dull and washed out in comparison?
  15. C

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    If all I care about are things like image quality and response time (which is all someone looking for a gaming monitor should care about), then which LCDs would make me happy? Things like size and power consumption are so much less important than image quality that they are pretty much non...
Back
Top