• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by cougar78

  1. C

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    looks good.
  2. C

    Angrymeats fs or trade thread

    bump for you jerky
  3. C

    FT: XBoX360 Premium + Games

    nice deal if I didn't have one already.
  4. C

    Transparent Mod Microdrive USB Memory Stick

    bump for something interesting but I'd be curious to how it holds up to wear and tear vs the regular usb drives
  5. C

    Just Married Sale!

    ttt
  6. C

    Dell 5150, 2007WFP, wifi range extender

    bump for more stuff
  7. C

    EN7800 GT Dual 512 ASUS !!!

    wow is all I can say.
  8. C

    FS - BNIB 20.1" Dell 2007FP, pics

    bump to you, I just order this monitor so it should be here in a few weeks, unsure if I it will replace my 2007fpw ws 20.1 lcd :)
Back
Top