• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by cosmotic

  1. C

    Dell 2405FPW image lag fact or fiction?

    I'm talking about the extra-ordinary long lag on the Dell 2405FPW displays. As mentioned in these threads: Thread 1 Thread 2 Solid evidence in: Thread 3 (pics on page 1) Thread 4 (pics on page 1, page 9 links to Picture of 2 CRTs ) Post 1 Thread 5 (page 3, links to video) There...
  2. C

    Dell 2405FPW image lag fact or fiction?

    I have read many threads on this forum about how the Dell 2405FPW Lags sighting images and videos as proof. Even more people claim that its not true. They say "I can't see it" or "mine doesnt have that lag". Do any of the people that claim that the lag problem doesnt exist have any proof...
Back
Top