• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Cosine106

  1. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    mk. well I don't argue on the internet, so this post will be it for me. Nikes aren't made in S Korea. The factory sells them for $245-$250; not including loading or shipping costs. http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/123436759/LED_Monitor_QH270_IPSBS.html
  2. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    They're made in S Korea and weigh over 20 lbs. Pretty sure they cost closer to 200USD to mnfr
  3. C

    Dell U2412M

    ahhh I really thought I read that somewhere. Sorry.
  4. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I really like the swivel.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLeYCkc90s Reaallly thinking about buying one.
  5. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I'm still waiting to pull the trigger. With the S Koreans end of fiscal year approaching on the 30th, I still expect some better deals in the coming couple of weeks.
  6. C

    logitech mouse

    I don't like wireless mice or keyboards. I'm not going to be typing across the room and I don't like replacing batteries.
  7. C

    Dell U2412M

    I really want one but I'm waiting to buy until prices drop, since their next batch ships on Mar 30. I'd use mine for mostly browsing, followed by gaming then movies, which is why I like this monitor. It seems really well-rounded. The reviews seem really solid, with the only complaint being the...
  8. C

    Dell U2412M

    It was announced to have 16:9, but when it came out they revised it to 16:10.
  9. C

    Looking for 16x10 monitor recommendations

    It was $299 during a promotion in mid-Jan and then again for a little while in Feb. Their next shipment of U2412Ms are set to ship on Mar. 30, so I'm waiting for the second week of April to buy mine.
  10. C

    Dell U2412M

    Not exactly, you just happened to be the post above mine.
  11. C

    Dell U2412M

    Price is currently $345.45 from Dell (including VA tax..) or $337 from Amazon Their next batch ships on Mar 30 so I'll probably buy in mid-April, after it reaches the online retailers. Awesome setup 1.) I had to adblock your embarrassingly large image. 2.) You probably want this. 3.)...
Back
Top