• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by CorpZ

  1. C

    Nissan Builds Signal Blocker into Cars to Eliminate Phone Distractions

    cheap NFC tag would effectively do the same thing, for less than $2
  2. C

    Get YouTube's Slick New Design Right Now

    I'm having the same issue, sort of. I no longer have night mode. I actually had it for a while along with a slightly different look to my youtube homepage layout, and then everyone started stalking about this new night mode and I lost it. I've tried multiple ways of turning it back on but I...
  3. C

    Must See Video of the Day

    is this the video?
  4. C

    Picture in picture capability

    probably best to check the manuals of the TV's you are interested in.
  5. C

    Crazy Kickstarter of the Day

    This is a horrible idea, so ridiculously unsafe.
  6. C

    Experience Your Computer Desktop In VR

    You'll need to have the actual monitors connected or use one or more headless ghosts. I don't remember how it handles virtual super resolutions so that may be a way for you to get a higher res, maybe I'll test that out tonight. I'm currently using the free version from the site, the Steam...
  7. C

    Violent Video Games Made This Kid A Killer

    The Judge cant make up his mind.
  8. C

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    love the double lifetime warranty
  9. C

    3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

    the top slide cover, my current case is just open at the top and dust could be an issue soon.
  10. C

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    not a kitten but I love Antec stuff! I had my last case from them for about 7 years.
  11. C

    XFX Radeon HD 4770

    Currently in stock at TigerDirect, just ordered one today.
Back
Top