• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by coran fixx

  1. C

    FS: Some Good Stuff...

    Got-my-airfilter-in-perfect-condition-even-though-usps-played-kickball-with-the-box bump! Seriously though, filter was sent with instructions and warranty paperwork. Seller sent it in a timely fashion, would do business with again.
  2. C

    FS/FT: Celeron L 420 (Socket 775-Retail) and 1 GIG stick of DDR2-667 (NIB)

    I have a gigabyte ga-m61sme-s2 (am2 geforce 6100). I have backplate, driver disk, sata cable and original box. Do you want to trade for your cpu/ram? You can PM me.
  3. C

    FS: Some Good Stuff...

    Paypal sent for air filter bump
  4. C

    FS: Some Good Stuff...

    I'll take the K&N filter for GM cars: 33-2121-1 Various GM cars 1997-2005 YGPM
  5. C

    FS: EVGA 512-P2-N447-LX GeForce 7300GT 512MB

    Bump for someone with exact same heatware score as me
  6. C

    Cleaning out the closet, free stuff!

    Got the sound card yesterday, thanks :)
  7. C

    FS: CPU/MB/Cooler Combo

    Intel 6750 + P35 mb about $300 new. AM2 6000+ about $170 new. I'm guessing not too many people in the market for that $240 mb
  8. C

    Cleaning out the closet, free stuff!

    Paypal sent for the soundcard.
  9. C

    Cleaning out the closet, free stuff!

    I'll take the audigy soundcard. ygpm
  10. C

    WTB: General usage PC under $400

    Low end at Wally World or Dell should be right at the $400 mark, if not, I can build you something from new parts, shoot me a PM if interested.
  11. C

    WTB: cheap C2D

    Got an e6300, ygpm
  12. C

    FS: DVDs, AMD 64 3000+ (939), P4 2.4C (478)

    Bump for a nice price on that 939
  13. C

    WTB X2 3800+ Socket 939 Chip

    If you did find a seller I don't know that it would be a much better price than the $96 newegg is selling them for.
  14. C

    WildFire's First Sale Sale!

    If the samsung 19" is functional I'll take it. I'm sending you an email in case you don't see me here.
Back
Top