Recent content by CoolerMania

  1. C

    FX-8350 Benchmarks and review

    Mine actually does better and can clock higher than that. Depends on the board, ram, ram settings etc... This is just some old tests i have done. It could be that i have done even better but they are not saved.
  2. C

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    Agreed.
  3. C

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    Good to know
  4. C

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    nice thread
  5. C

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    Long gone now
  6. C

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    Who is trolling?
  7. C

    First Steamroller Details

    There is no road maps at all for dedicated desktop cpus. Now if you guys are waiting for something that does not exist, feel free to do so.
  8. C

    First Steamroller Details

    Me to i am excited
  9. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    They decided to go cheap and they had these bad results and consequences. Don't know if they learned from their mistakes. I can't answer that for you. You should ask them.
  10. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    Is it consuming allot of power under load? You got to be wrong about that.
  11. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    Save your attacking talks for someone else. I won't spend time with people like you. I have checked the rest of your posts and its clear to me now.
  12. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    I don't have to accept anything. I only accept reality and i don't have delusions. And what are you trying to achieve here? You trying to compare a processor that has been released nearly 10 years ago? That is pathetic. I think some of them have some issues there.
  13. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    If that is the case, i can also drop in a some watercooling kits and i can smoke you anytime with my 1090T. :p It does 4.2ghz on air easy without going to high on voltage. Its somewhere about 1.43 volts. Don't remember exactly cause i haven't played with it lately. I can't keep it that high on...
  14. C

    Are Bulldozers this terrible or do I have a bad motherboard?

    Yes you could clock it higher i suppose but you can also welcome the nice power draw that bulldozer has at those speeds. :) What is left to be seen, is the power consumption of the new parts. I hope they have improved on that at least.
Back
Top