Recent content by conzy

  1. C

    Asus P5E-VM HDMI: best matx ever?

    good news! So are there any problems with this board other than V-Droop? Any new Ram Dividers?
  2. C

    Qmicra II build, mod and details-HTPCylon

    Great build! Im building a Watercooled QMicra V2 Rig and I was worried that a Dual Rad couldn't handle an 8800 and a Quad, you put my mind at ease, Thanks :)
  3. C

    Tremeloes Silent Cube V350

    Thanks Tremeloes, Truly inspiring build! I can't wait to build mine after my exams in June I will be back with more questions for the master soon! :D
  4. C

    Tremeloes Silent Cube V350

    This is an incredible build, amazing work, I was planning on getting a Shuttle but I think I will follow in your footsteps and build a watercooled V350! What length is your 1950? and what do you think is the max length of a video card that would fit?
Back
Top