What happens with your pattern theory now? According to your posts I should have a bunch of CABNE cores sitting around....why CABNE's have not popped up in two days? Maybe we are waiting a month to sell them for $400.00? I'm curious to know what you think...
Robert
Compumusic, Inc.
magnuspah, you again?
Why are you making those false assumptions? FYI, CABNE cores are gone and I find it very difficult that they are back in stock again. 148 CABYE's will go out of stock today, but we will get more next week. We will post the stepping when they are available. 146 CABYE's...
magnuspah,
You are totally wrong. The information on our website ("Only 2 Pieces with CABNE available"....etc.) is absolutely true at the moment you see it. If we had a bunch of CABNE's your would see that amount on our website.
What you say has no logic because we loose sales every time...