• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Combat_Kebab

  1. C

    Issue with monitors resetting to higher than native resolution during fullscreen game

    Thanks for the response. I just tried all of those, and still to no avail. I find it odd that I'm the only one having this sort of problem, but my sort of set up is also fairly rare, so I guess I'm not surprised. I think I may have found a solution though. I think that since the control panel...
  2. C

    Issue with monitors resetting to higher than native resolution during fullscreen game

    I have a setup where, on four monitors, the top one (running at 1440x900 native on a separate nVidia card) will set its resolution to 1920x1080 whenever I start a full screen application (most recently being Killing Floor on eyefinity) on the bottom 3 monitors. Here's an example of my setup...
Back
Top