• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by colinp1234

  1. C

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    After finally getting my obsession somewhat under control, with collecting pocket knives and accepting the inevitable fact, that price really has very little to do with anything, other than wasting usable dollars (unfortunately thousands - sigh) to line the manufacturers golden pockets. I...
  2. C

    Wired vs Wireless Mouse

    I prefer wired mice, as well as wired keyboards. However, I now use both a wired mouse as well as a supplemental wireless mouse, for those occasional needs for a wireless connection. Primarily when I am using my LG 42" TV (2nd monitor) for Zoom meetings or Kodi viewing.
Back
Top