Recent content by Cobra Rob

  1. C

    2x24" (1920x1080 + 1 27" (2560x1440) - Gaming / Eyefinity

    I have never tried the eyefinity with mine but I have 2 of the Korean 27". I play everything at 1920x1800 on them. It definitely looks better at native rez but the playability if much better at the lower due to framerate. My opinion is once you get past the initial setting change it's great...
  2. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    open it and try. there is a TON of free space in the box. I bet it is perfectly fine.
  3. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    And it already arrived... took about 48 hours to get to me more or less... hooked up and WOW.. I will be getting a second no question about it. Got the Crossover q27-P from AW..
  4. C

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    Order the same one yesterday and already in AK.. I am hoping it is as good as you and everyone else says and I will be ordering up a second and maybe a third.
  5. C

    Which case for 3930K + Rampage IV + Corsair H100?

    See that's the thing. I have no need for huge. All I will have in it is 1 SSD, 1 spindle, maybe 2 video cards.. All the storage I will ever need is on the unraid box. The board is 12x10.7 so I am hoping to cram it into a tiny Lian li. I might email them.. Funny enough I have been in...
  6. C

    Which case for 3930K + Rampage IV + Corsair H100?

    Thanks that one is on the short list.. The board is only SLIGHTLY larger than an ATX... wondering if I should chance it on one of the smaller Lian li.. I am not going to need any HD room only 1 SSD and 1 drive then the antec 920. 1 MAYBE 2 GPUs..
  7. C

    Which case for 3930K + Rampage IV + Corsair H100?

    I am looking to get the Rampage IV but not going to run the H100 I think I am going to do the Antec 920.. Any chance of squeezing this into a mid-tower? Prefer a quiet Lian-li if there is an option that will fit this mobo. Hard to tell because of it's size.
  8. C

    Professional Theater Projector Help

    Seems like you need a rear projection screen..
  9. C

    Dell U2410 or HP ZR24W or Dell U2311H

    I am about to order 3 of the 2412s.. I don't believe based on reading as much as I can that the 2410 is worth an addition $150.. that would be $450 more total or more than the price of one screen....
  10. C

    Dell U2410 or HP ZR24W or Dell U2311H

    I don't see where he offered the 2412 as an option? He said the 2410...
  11. C

    3x24" or 3x27" or 30".. need advice

    Trying to decide between the EXACT same choices myself.... Bought a single Asus 27"... can say coming from my old 24" Dell ultrasharp.. the colors kinda suck even after using a calibrator. It's not really all that much bigger just looks wider really. The drop from 1200 to 1080 is very...
Back
Top