• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by CMitchell

  1. C

    Incredibly Annoying X-Fi Problem - High Pitched Noise

    Well, I pulled the card today and tried the game with the onboard sound and it ran like a dream. Maybe it's some compatibility issue with the game and the card. I'll try the acceleration thing tonight and see what results I get. Great game BTW, anyone who likes RTS should give it a shot. :)
  2. C

    Incredibly Annoying X-Fi Problem - High Pitched Noise

    No, it's not the crackling problem, I actually have no problem with that. This is with one specific application, namely Company of Heroes, and the fact that about 5 minutes into the game the sound cuts out completely and is replaced with a high-pitched ringing noise like the noise you get at the...
  3. C

    Another VM Convert

    Wow, I recognize a lot of these names on here from the XPS700 debacle! I finally decided to cancel my order and end the *3 months*(!) of waiting for a substandard computer (I stuck with PD because I was promised it would get here faster, go figure) and ordered the end of August with VM. Specs on...
Back
Top