• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CmdrTallen

  1. C

    MSI Wind Full Review

    For $50 more I picked up a 1.7Ghz dual-core, 160GB, 15.4" notebook, nearly 6lb notebook; http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8780081&type=product&id=1204332500697 Just saying; If you start looking at the portables for price savings, fail. If you start looking at the portables...
  2. C

    Newegg.com Deals 5/27

    Buy.com has it for $97 makes for $77 after the rebate; http://www.buy.com/prod/corsair-tx-650w-atx12v-power-supply/q/loc/101/206178324.html
  3. C

    /etc .. what the heck does it mean?

    Oldest verifiable reference I can find is a 1984 book, page 63 "et cetera"; http://tinyurl.com/6zshya As noted on ./; http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/03/03/028258
  4. C

    Open Suse

    Google is your friend; http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm
  5. C

    Gigabyte Low-Cost PC Revealed

    yes, but will it blend?
  6. C

    Steve Ballmer Uses A Mac&#63

    I call Shenanigans!
  7. C

    Intranet - Sharepoint?

    I would recommend checking out the MS SharePoint templates; http://www.microsoft.com/sharepoint/templates.mspx I would bet there is one of those that includes the document workflow you are looking for, or at least contains the beginnings of something that you can easily build on.
  8. C

    Where to begin...

    I personally would recommend this setup for ease of usage and management; Ubuntu Server + Apache + MySQL + Coppermine Photo Gallery. You can easily use the XP publishing wizard portion of Coppermine to directly publish entire collections of files to different categories straight from XP 'Web...
  9. C

    So I switched away from Gentoo...

    I personally like the more hands on approach of Arch Linux over Ubuntu, but so much hands on like Gentoo.
  10. C

    Ubuntu Linux 8.04

    Arch Linux FTW!
  11. C

    Ultra X2 Extreme Edition 750w Power Supply @ [H]

    This is one of the more jacked up things I have seen regarding hardware. Makes one really want to second guess the 'Ultra' models of anything.
  12. C

    Vista 64 best firewall/av internet security suite software?

    According to this page AVG supports Vista 64. I would think the Vista firewall + AVG Grisoft free would make a decent combo - at a great price...
  13. C

    Toshiba Shares Surge After HD DVDs Demise

    Not to sound like a total dumbass, but is Toshiba the only manufacturer of HDDVD equipment at this point? If true, then it would be a fair statement that if Toshiba ceases manufacturing that HD DVD is 100% dead, meaning that no new units would be manufactured and once inventory is depleted...
  14. C

    Motherboard to replace 680i

    Have you been able to over clock this at all? I see the 1.5x and 2x option but that is really limited. I just don't see how one is able to change the seemingly locked multiplier in the BIOS. Not sure i would recommend the Foxconn P35A based on its limitations on overclocking.
Back
Top