Recent content by closdubois

  1. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    +1 getting nightmares about metal splinters :rolleyes:
  2. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    having some alignment issues with the bottom front corner of the window side: http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/mc168/photo-1.jpg the other side is fine: http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/mc168/photo1.jpg the upper portion seems okay (anyone got the audio ports to work properly...
  3. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    yeah i'm wondering about this too...
  4. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    fail. http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/mc168/gg2.jpg going to try again after i wake up :/
  5. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    anyone have success installing a seasonic x750/650? i can't seem to get the holes to match edit// nvm got a third hand to help me out... screws are in crookedly but i guess it works
  6. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    seissors pg. 11 step 10 the box is in french
  7. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    couple air cooling issues I need advice on... Is the GPU fan supposed to blow in or out of the case? The manual says it's for intake, but at least one picture http://www.lan-gear.com/img/dabox/DA_BOX_pres4.jpg shows it blowing out... which seems to make sense since my 5870 pushes hot air out the...
  8. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    hey matt, when can we expect to receive the hdd cage/new front bezel/psu extension? i got all my parts lying around (including a modded mobo tray) and am really excited to put this thing together.. also, once the new car painted cases are released, will we be able to purchase just the front...
  9. C

    Advice on new Da Box build

    Thanks for all the comments so far! I will be going with a 2TB hdd and blu-ray as they seem to be quite good investments. From the reviews I've read, the seasonic PSU is the quietest and the 650 model costs as much as the 750 model, which is why I had the x750 on there. Regarding x58 vs P55, the...
  10. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    Okay, I really need help. I tried pulling on the screws while stepping on the back cover... I tried using a butter knife to push it out... really think I'm missing something since others are getting it off fine..
  11. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    mm is the top cover supposed to come off easily? I unscrewed the (5) screws in the back but am still having a hard time pulling it off
  12. C

    Advice on new Da Box build

    This will be my first time building a PC and I would like to get some feedback regarding my build. It will primarily be used for gaming, movies, and some number crunching. I have a 24'' monitor and I want to be able to play most games on it w/ okay quality. I have a budget of $2k, but I want to...
  13. C

    New SFF gamers case: presentation and advices

    just ordered mine woot
Back
Top