Recent content by clockwork_

  1. C

    Mobile lab HW

    It would as long as vPro includes AMT. The individual nodes would not have monitors or keyboards, they would be headless. The instructor / presenter would have a laptop hooked to a projector or have students / demo folks hook into a web UI.
  2. C

    Mobile lab HW

    I would have guessed the part where I said mobile lab/classroom and OOB being required would have sufficed.
  3. C

    Mobile lab HW

    The concept in play here is actually orchestrating & monitoring hardware to application, so OOB / LOM is non-negotiable from that perspective. Also, laptops are kinda large and heavy. 3-4x the NUC and embedded platforms easily and generally are not quite as friendly towards this sort of...
  4. C

    Mobile lab HW

    I'm primarily a software nerd, but back in the day I did a fair bit of hands on work, but admittedly I'm a bit behind on current kit. There is a project at work that we are working on where we'd really like to be able to bring a mobile lab / classroom with us on the road. The rough requirements...
Back
Top