Recent content by climata

  1. C

    ZR24w & PS3

    Hmm, I've changed the resolution on my desktop to 1280x720 and I still didn't have the Scale to Aspect Ratio enabled in the OSD of the monitor. Maybe it kicks in while connected to the PS3? Currently, while connected by DVI to my PC I've only got Overscan enabled. I got it as a used monitor...
  2. C

    The HP ZR24w Scaling Issues Thread

    So that would mean that setting the PS3 to 720p should enable correct scaling, with black bands at the top and bottom? Does anyone know for sure, or has anyone tried it for sure?
  3. C

    ZR24w & PS3

    Hi guys. I also need some clarification about this issue. I've already got my zr24w monitor, and now I was thinking about getting a ps3. But these issues got a me a bit worried so thought I'd ask and maybe someone can explain it to me. From what i understand the ZR24W monitor will not scale...
Back
Top