Recent content by Clear

  1. C

    To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

    Old thread, but I'm still looking for one if anyone has one... Just found out about this and haven't been able to find the magazine on the stands anywhere. Thanks!
  2. C

    Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

    TemplatePage
  3. C

    Galaxy 7th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

    In for 2.
  4. C

    Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

    Looking for hot deals?
  5. C

    Galaxy 5th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

    Counter Strike Half Life 2
  6. C

    Intel & iBuyPower - Gulftown Giveaway Contest

    in for the win.
  7. C

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 7

    In for the win.
  8. C

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 4

    I'm in for the win. ;)
  9. C

    Galaxy - 8 Weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 3

    in for the win.
  10. C

    Modern Warfare 2 & Eyefinity

    Didn't see it mentioned in this thread, so I feel inclined to ask... What Dell monitors are you using in those pics?
Back
Top