Hello derpentine,
You have my email wrong. suppose to be rey not ery. Also, I didn't hear back from you when I request you to provide me your rma or serial number so I can look more into your case. Still waiting for a private message or for you to email me. It's cl-jeffrey not fery.
Our...
For gaming, you should get the Asus Maximus VI Hero. It's a budget type board for gamers in mind. Doesn't have all those nooks and cranny that the Extreme has, but it does what it needs to do for gaming. Gives the customer the opportunity to spend more on hardware and CPU. But if you don't like...
Hello, My name is Jeffrey and I work for the customer loyalty team.
Let me get that information on how much it would cost for you to send the board in for service. You can also PM me if I need more confidential information.
Hello Derpentine,
My name is Jeffrey and I work for the Customer Loyalty Team for Asus. I was referred by Raja to take a look at your case as Raja mainly replies to ROG forum which looks like you have already posted as well.
Please message me your RMA number so I can take a look at your...