Recent content by Chuwero

  1. C

    HP ZR30w or Dell 3011?

    I just posted a thread about input lag, specifically comparing the U3011 vs. the ZR30w. Is ghosting really that noticeable, or is this a thing that a videophile would pick up on but someone playing MMORPGs and not FPS games would really notice?
  2. C

    Ghosting in non-FPS games... noticeable or not?

    I've been debating the idea of trading in my x3 HF289 eyefinity setup for a 30" IPS (leaning toward the Dell U3011 over the HP) but the big concern I have is what I keep reading about ghosting. I'm not a videophile, hell I use my HF289s pretty much as they came out of the box (try not to scream...
  3. C

    Just bought a Hannspree HF289H 28" LCD

    Hello, I have x3 HF289H's (which all work perfectly after 2-3 years of use) in eyefinity but I have been seriously considering a transition to IPS-based screens. So far the consensus seems to point toward the HP ZR30W for the best mix of IPS picture quality and TN response time. I'm posting...
Back
Top