• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ChristianF07

  1. C

    eBay alert: cheap gtx Titan video card

    Well, I agree my reserve was a little high. I am going to relist today with a reserve of 925. FYI, If i get an offer of 950 shipped I probably would take it
  2. C

    eBay alert: cheap gtx Titan video card

    Good luck finding it in stock for 985.00
  3. C

    eBay alert: cheap gtx Titan video card

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/asus-gtx-titan-/160996189514?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item257c1ee54a I am selling an Asus GTX Titan. Reserve is 975. Ends in 3 hours.
  4. C

    7970 CFX with 3 monitors prob

    Enjoy the eyefinity
  5. C

    Is a 7970 or 670 worth it considering my CPU

    Go with the 7970
  6. C

    Titan... did you expect more when you finally got one?

    This card is less than what I expected, and more than I need.
  7. C

    Saints Row IV Reveal Trailer

    Looks pretty sweet
  8. C

    Netflix to Stream 4K Content In a 'Year or Two'

    Saw an lg 4k display at my local tigerdirect today...price was 12,999.99, I won't buy unless it is half of that.
  9. C

    Duke Nukem II on Its Way to iOS

    I can't wait for this on my iPad.
  10. C

    Ouya Console Running XBMC

    The ouya looks very promising.
  11. C

    Maxis: 'We Could Have Built An Offline Mode' In SimCity

    I hear this game is amazing, but I am reluctant to get it with the drm issues
  12. C

    Saints Row 4 August Release Date Confirmed

    Can't wait for this
  13. C

    NVIDIA: PS4 Not Worth The Cost

    Sounds like nvidia is a bit sour at Amd.
  14. C

    Apple Expected To Double Dividend To $16B

    Amazing how far apple has come in the past 25 years.
Back
Top