Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The monitors are Acer V243HQ - 1920x1080 res. Decent monitors for eyefinity. A very small bezel on them (15mm)
I made my own stand, so i could free some serious deskspace :D
I hung the extra monitor on the wall, i guess i cheated :p My next project will hold up 6 monitors though. I can't wait...
The LG 32" has a VESA mount. 200x100 as you said. When you buy a TV, you should buy a vesa mount that is made for TV's, not try to mount some adapter from a 100x100 vesa mount. Thats my advice anyway :)
I've been reading the different reviews on models you guys have linked to me. My favorite is the LG 32LE5300... It looks so good compared to the two others. I think i have found my tv :D
Thanks for the advice guys ;)
Good mourning!
Lately, i ave gotten the itnerest for LED-TV's and i guess i can see the pros that come with such a monitor. So, i started looking for a tv suited for my needs, and since im posting this thread, you guessed it right: I need your help!
My needs/what i do:
- watch movies...
I am using a custom built one :)
Made this myself back in 2010 (lol, like its thaat long ago :P) I think i had a worklog on this forum
Edit: Found the worklog: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1515995 - Very short, but i think you get the msg ;)
@ cyberkost:
Well.. they are? xD
the left and right ones are V243HQ, and the middle one is a V243H (there are some very small differences)
Their max res is 1920x1080, so... yea those are 16:9 monitors :)
What size did you think they were?
That is a Razer Naga, if you were referring to his mouseMAT(?) then that is an Xtrac pad, the ripper XXL to be excact. I have just that one. BEST mousemat ever!
Thank you very much guys!
Yea, the painting is kick ass :D And yes, i use ultramon. It's the best!
this will probably NEVER be sent away xD
Yea! If i had done it, i woulnt even show the results on here :rolleyes:
That question has been brought up before (Not on this forum though)
An...
Here it is! The stand is back from powdercoaters, and i can fainally say that this stand is finished. Check out the results!
Yep, the desk is cleaned (those spots there are scratches =\ )
The stand :eek: i am SOOO happy with the results :D
shiney surface O_o
The keyboard sits...
1. Thank you very much :D
2. You should REALLY go to Norway. I'd say the best time to travel around here, is June-July-August. Other than theese months, all we have here is rain and snow :P
Thank you! And yes, i hope i've inspired you to do some welding of your own ^_^
Already done ;)...