A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I think I can check the bios for voltage. But I remember checking everything when I installed the new build 3 months ago and everything seem to be right but I'll double check now thanks!
I see they're suppose to be at 1.5v, if I raise it up to 1.6 would I cause more issues or even void the...
Yea I ran memory tests many times. I haven't done one in a while so I'll do it again... when you say memory could it be the SSD since it is memory flash based hard drive or could it just be the RAM?
I had the same issue on my previous build. I changed the mother board, cpu, video card. Now it starting up again. All I can think of is the psychical CD I have from burning my paid copy of windows 7 professional is scatched so installs are not perfect and maybe missing files but still...