Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
55$ PCIExpress right angle riser cable. Allows you to move the Video Card down one slot and then you can fit a standard size ATX Power supply in the Ncase M1. http://www.adexelec.com/pciexp.htm#PE-FLEX16KR-3. This is the only cable I have found that is shielded and can bend properly enough to...
No I am running an Asus 780GTX stock, the fan on the GPU is more than adequate, I don't really have the money to do watercooling on the GPU. H80i on the CPU, Fractal Design R3 Newton 1000W (Reused off last build). Rad is in front of the CPU (fan is mounted between the cpu and to the RAD blowing...
I can confirm this will eat up every inch of space in your box. I personally was able to mount two 840pro's to the front behind the faceplate. I don't own any 3.5 so I don't know if that works in the front or not.
Confirmed to work with the right angle Adex version,It will not fit with just any riser cable. I have it plugged into the pciexpress slot then bent 180 degrees and then bent another 180 degrees. It's a very high quality part, the shielding is warpable although at first I had my doubts. The key...
55$ PCIExpress right angle riser cable. Allows you to move the Video Card down one slot and then you can fit a standard size ATX Power supply in the Ncase M1. http://www.adexelec.com/pciexp.htm#PE-FLEX16KR-3. This is the only cable I have found that is shielded and can bend properly enough to...
My god I secured one, MY GOD. No more crying into a pillow at night and staring at my Fractal Design Node 304 with disgust. You just made my Memorial Day!
Got the X-Star Tempered glass version yesterday from Dream-Seller. No bleeding, No stuck or dead pixels. Couple of things to mention about the monitor. First, if you want to remove the stand arm you actually have to remove four screws, open the plastic housing by popping the bezel along the...