Recent content by ChilledC18

  1. C

    Options for my second AC68U?

    Hello guys, I see you recommend ExpressVPN but is it really that great ? It seems REALLY expensive from my point of view... Even though reviews online seem positive about it, like this one https://the-bestvpn.com/review-expressvpn/ I'm not convinced it's worth paying 7$ / month for it. Don't...
  2. C

    LG 38GL950G - 37.5" 3840x1600/G-Sync/175Hz

    Very nice setup (and view !). I'm not sure I'm ready to invest that much money on a screen though
  3. C

    Recommendation on comfortable 8-12hr office chair for big guy

    Herman Miller would be my go to but you need to be prepared to spend a lot of money a chair ..!
  4. C

    Win 10 ISO Install from USB

    Hi DWD, have you found a solution cause i'm also facing a similar problem right now?
  5. C

    Video Editing Software

    I second that! I've been using it for 1 month or so and I'm very satisfied
  6. C

    iPhone 11

    Isn't it too big ? As I've small hands i'm wondering
  7. C

    Food and Gaming

    Dont drink Redbull.. its so bad for health.
  8. C

    World of Warcraft Classic

    Do you guys know when there will be PvP battleground ? I'm new on Classic (the first time I played WoW it was at WoTLK)
  9. C

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    I played LoL and also watched the World Series last weekend
Back
Top