Recent content by ChickenShred

  1. C

    I need help finding an mmo mouse

    I need one that's wireless, ideally lightweight, rechargable, has a numpad on the side, and works on glass mousepads.
  2. C

    Steelseries Aerox 9

    Am looking for a lightweight numpad mouse for fps games. Is this a good option, at least if I can find one refurbished for $65? Also, does it work on glass mousepads?
  3. C

    Acer Nitro KG251Q Z1

    Am thinking of getting this monitor for its refresh rate. I found this for $130 on amazon though I feel this would have more issues due to said price. I this a good monitor to get? Or is there other 200+ hz monitors you recommend that are better for $130+?
  4. C

    I need help finding a mouse sensitivity

    (I don't know if this is the place to discuss aiming but am just hoping to get some answers here) So for a while now I had based my sensitivity around how many times I can turn 360 degrees by moving my mouse from the right to left of my mousepad (which I heard was called the PSA method)...
  5. C

    My mouse is not working on glass mousepad

    Understood. You know any wireless mmo-specific mice that have compatible sensors? Maybe Steelseries Aerox 9?
  6. C

    My mouse is not working on glass mousepad

    I got my first glass mousepad, which is the LANGBOHOS 16Lx12W tempered glass mousepad. I tried using my reddragon m913 mouse on it but it wouldn't work. My optical sensors work on my table or any other surface so something wrong is happening when my sensor is on tempered glass. Does anyone know...
Back
Top