Recent content by Cherub_GENESIS

  1. C

    Dell U2410

    Thank you guys for your assurance! I will try running the download from my USB key once I got home from work. Just you know, I was doing a research on DisplayMate USB Drive and its compatibility with Vista 64-bit. The problem with DisplayMate if used in a 64-bit Windows environment is that I...
  2. C

    Dell U2410

    Hey Groto, I just need to confirm with you that DPT is Vista 64-bit compatible. On its download site I didn't see which operating system it's compatible with. Thanks, Cherub
  3. C

    Dell U2410

    Double post deleted.
  4. C

    Dell U2410

    Thanks for the link Groto! I'll try it via my USB key.
  5. C

    Dell U2410

    Hello guys! Does anyone here know any monitor testing tool that will help me determine if my Dell U2410 has any dead or stuck pixels? It has to be compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit. Also, I would greatly appreciate if the tool can be ran without having to install it on my computer. For...
Back
Top