A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Damn Kyle; back at it again with the way too early reviews. This time with a worse choice than before lol. Good Job.
Seen some comments of people wanting to buy 1070s based on this.
My best advice is not to buy anything until everything next gen is out next year. Well apart from the titan...
Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I really enjoy the sense of community.
I also really enjoy chasing reviews on how half built cars with only two wheels turn corners.
- As I said before, these are enthusiast dollar stats. To early to be addressing or advising the mainstream market on...
That wasn't aimed at Kyle.
We all know that GameWorks favours nVidia, that makes them naturally bias. I am not bias myself, I just care about - whats best for what - at what time, if that makes sense :)
It is to early to test, especially on an early GameWorks title. Just saying.
I'm not sure you should of done this review at this time to be honest. Hi, by the way, just joined, great to be here. My opinion; Not that it matters, is that I'm greatful for the work you have done here and yeah... good job; but, to early for this stuff, to be honest. No offence... You have...