The sound on my speakers keeps cutting out and producing a whining sound.
I tried to take apart the sub, but can't get the back panel off.
What screws are necessary for taking this thing apart?
I've taken out the 12 boarder screws and some random middle screws (put the middle ones back in...
Fresh October 19
Green keys are unused
Red are used
2M2H99-8CXN-GG6P42-NN2E-KH29KZ
7DVJVH-6JYR-7RYGKJ-X87R-GG9JD4
EN6YN7-K6P8-YW7BYP-FW6J-DE94ET
E8ZCWZ-TGC6-YT4FBG-VXNH-XRMP7P
9PYD2J-KY42-9662XE-TDRF-9KGCMH
All gone, more to come next month
Fresh July 20
Green keys are unused
Red are used
NBWWMT-FHDG-EWDPBF-MBTH-P2WHXY
TYWGWH-6BD2-NMX4ZD-D22H-GT9T72
XMHWXW-8JEF-F8MK87-Y84G-CYGMVV
J4XCG6-HDJD-NWC2HH-EY4J-BGCWW8
CB7FZZ-DMG9-9F42GM-26T6-C9VFDG
Updated 7/24 6:50pm
All Gone, Thanks
If you have the free time and you have some friends to play with then yeah try the game out it can be a lot of fun.
I started playing again now that I have free time on my hands and it's been a lot of fun leveling my character and running around in all the new wotlk areas I never saw before (I...
personally I like Kurikinton Fox's version of To Zanarkand better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJctKA3jjSM
you should check out fantasyreborn.com
the guy there has done a bunch of FF songs on piano and has the sheet music available too.
His version of Liberi Fatali from FFVIII is awesome...