• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by chavo12345

  1. C

    Sennheiser RMA for PC360 Headset

    Well I called them, gave them my info, and they had no idea I had sent my headset for repairs lol, they can't even find them. They are sending me new ones today though :D
  2. C

    Sennheiser RMA for PC360 Headset

    Did you call? I sent mine in around the 30th of june and haven't received mine either . . . kinda bummed :confused:
  3. C

    Where to get Replacement Screws for 570GTX?

    well, since my other 570GTX isnt watercooled, i might just install my waterblock on there, and use those screws to put on the other one. Cant believe i didnt think of that :)
  4. C

    Where to get Replacement Screws for 570GTX?

    Went to ace, no dice. Thats not a bad idea. I hope so, i sent them an email, hopefully they reply soon! Thanks all!
  5. C

    Where to get Replacement Screws for 570GTX?

    Hello, just asking if there is anywhere where I can purchase the small screws that hold the heatsink and fan assembly to the card. My second 570 (which was water cooled) was causing instability problems (random freezing, screen went blank). So i decided to RMA it, only to find out i cant find...
Back
Top