• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by charles_k

  1. C

    Non-PWM-related IPS/LED eye strain

    Hi, your case is similar to mine, I have absolutely no problem with CCFLs TN or IPS monitors, but LED ones (TN,IPS,VA ... I tried a lot of monitors) causes me significant eye strain that can lead to a headache in a few hours (PWM makes it quicker and worse). I should note that my galaxy tab 7.7...
  2. C

    LED backlight flicker

    ok, I'll be thankful if you can keep me informed on what you can find :) edit : these pics may be helpful : http://www.overclock.net/t/1225919/yamakasi-catleap-monitor-club/1400_40#post_16795542 edit2 : I guess you have the same user name on OCN, I've just seen your post in the "Yamakasi...
  3. C

    LED backlight flicker

    actually ...me neither :D , I'll have to ask one of my acquaintance, and/or on forums. oh that may be a good idea :) , I didn't know those filters exited, but those are mostly for camera ?, Is it possible to find a filter large enough for a screen ?
  4. C

    LED backlight flicker

    That's what I was thinking to do, actually I already bought a shimian and resold it because of the eye strain (160hz pwm), but just after that I wondered if I can make a standalone current regulated led driver and use it instead of the original pwm led driver. But i not really good with...
  5. C

    LED backlight flicker

    I just registered to let you see what I get on the s27a850d So I don't think we can call this flicker free ;) And I get eye strain by watching this display so I'm returning it
Back
Top