• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by charden

  1. C

    Can't watch videos with WoW alt tabbed...

    HOLY crap I just found out the solution by accident, i accidently clicked on defaults in the video settings and it "enabled use desktop gamma" and it works, that was the one setting holding it back... video even plays with 2x AA on
  2. C

    Can't watch videos with WoW alt tabbed...

    Just can't figure out what setting I'm not enabling/disabling... If I alt tab from World of Warcraft and play a video I only get the audio. Having another game like warcraft 3 alt tabbed works fine with video/audio. So far I've tried dropping all the settings to low but that hasn't worked...
  3. C

    Need Quick advice, Lcd offer expires tonight...

    that's interesting, so I'm not losing much quality when I go for the Samsung's low 8ms response?
  4. C

    Need Quick advice, Lcd offer expires tonight...

    dell UltraSharp 1905FP or Samsung SyncMaster 940B? It's for heavy gaming and school , If i buy the dell it would cost $50 extra, so I'm not sure which to get...?
Back
Top