Recent content by ChaoticEntity

  1. C

    Lord have mercy, that did NOT just happen.

    sounds like a buffered acetone, anyone have the ingredients list for this stuff? I would try regular old dish soap, it should emulisfy the grease and most of the atomized silver, anything left over will be taken up with a vacuum cleaner the next time someone vacuums
  2. C

    A Complete and Utter Noob's first build/OC

    well I switched the divider to 5/6 so now I've got the mem at around 201mhz, this let me push the clock up so now I'm running at 2.805Ghz, been running prime95 for the last hour or so, it hasn't given me any hicuups thus far. Memtest ran for about 20 minutes and comes up 100% no errors at all...
  3. C

    A Complete and Utter Noob's first build/OC

    well not a complete noob, but I havent built a system since the days of P2's and P3's so I'm a noob in this generation of computer building Asus A8n5x mobo 1gig cosair value select :) sapphire x800gto2 400/490 OC'ed to 501/564 (came with 16 pipes unlocked) 3700+ San Diego OC'd to...
  4. C

    n/m delete plz

    edit: wrong place on accident, delete please
Back
Top