Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm pretty sure that's the model that I got last year...$600-something on a pre-black friday sale. Great buy, especially seeing as how Panasonic is getting out of the plasma business now :( Movies look phenomenal on this thing (I do have it in a very light controlled area,) and games do as...
I never played the earlier deux ex games either and I enjoyed the hell out of human revolution...AND I bought it at full price. On sale its a no-brainer.
The 780 I ordered from this deal has been installed...I went a little different and got a Gigabyte OC windforce edition as when I ordered the pricing on the MSI was messed up. I have to say, I'm impressed so far...the thing boosts to 1110mhz right out of the box, way more than I expected...and...
I had been planning on getting a 290(x), but the crazy prices/scarcity due to mining, and me being tired of waiting as is lead me to get a 780. Yes, my choice will probably leave me with less performance (whether or not I would see the difference outside of benchmarks...questionable,) but on...
I'd be curious to see if that worked. I had to refresh my cart to get the free games to go away so I could go through with masterpass. I already own 2 of the 3 free games, but I wouldn't say no to vouchers I could sell/give to friends :)
Mine "shipped" yesterday. Meaning that a FedEx tracking number was created. It is shipping from a nearby state, but I doubt i'll get it until well into next week. I recently ordered a couple of hard drives from newegg and it took a solid week to ship from their NJ warehouse. I used to get...
Hah, OCD unite!
This has been a long time coming. Earlier in the year I started running out of vram in some modded games. Hemmed and hawed over an update, and put it off. I had been thinking about getting something to replace my TN panel too, after trying a few TV's last year I shelved...
That MSI card went up $20...I guess Newegg got wise. The game bundles are starting to show up again as well. Website seems buggy as hell.
That said, I bit on a windforce rev 2.0 that was sitting in my cart for the past hour before the games started showing up again, lol. $50 off worked...
Yeah, I just said fuck it too, 780 windforce on the way for $449. That's about what I was hoping to pay for a 290, but seeing as how the references are already being sold for that or more...like I said, fuck it. Going from a 3 year old 1.25gb 570 to a 780 @ 1440p is already going to be a...
I did the same...debated on which card to get/if I should get one or keep waiting for the 290 AIB's, and then noticed the free games were starting to re-appear on some of the cards. At that point it was late so I said the hell with it and went to bed. Now the free games show up on all of the...