• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Chaos744

  1. C

    Bf3 on cheap system

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPddsNUHG_M <-- same graphics card - playing at 30FPS on ULTRA. My buddy has a 460ti and can play on HIGH settings. If you're willing to move to 720p - you'd probably hit 60FPS with the 550TI. Good luck and happy gaming dude!
  2. C

    Your GPU progression?

    VooDoo 3DFX(it was 1998... don't remember specifics) GTX 560ti GTX 680 Yes.... I had the most disgusting PC Gaming gap in the history of mankind.
  3. C

    Day Z - experiences and Gameplay videos

    Anybody know how to find weapons? Game is annoying when higher powered players constantly spawn rape the coastline.
  4. C

    Does my CPU Severly Bottleneck My GPU?

    Notice I said "I'm still new at this". I didn't realize that the P67 chip set was already antiquated. For somebody on a budget I thought it was a good reccomendation. My apologies for trying to help a fellow gamer.
  5. C

    Does my CPU Severly Bottleneck My GPU?

    If you have $400 to spend get the following - Asus P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard and an Intel i5 2500k. You'll be very happy and should have your problems go away. (I'm biased towards intel and that's what I have). Also - when playing games such as BF3, if you're not running vSYNC - you'll be...
  6. C

    Why must the i5 be so expensive?

    Get a 2500k and be set for at least another 2.5 - 3 yrs. They're not THAT expensive dude...
  7. C

    Replacement for Antec 1200

    OOPS! Sorry dude - I just got my SSD. I have 1x HDD and 1x SSD. I haven't updated my signature. I figure no more than $200.
  8. C

    Replacement for Antec 1200

    Hello my patience for this case has run its course. What do you recommend for a replacement? System is in the signature. PS _ cooling, cable management, and mounting of hard drives has driven me over the edge. My SSD is literally sitting on top of my HDD because I became so frustrated...
  9. C

    Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K and 2500K Processors @ [H]

    See my components in signature. I average between 55-75 on load.
  10. C

    System build help

    No problem dude. Appreciate the apology. I hope your work day is better today! :-)
  11. C

    PC Hanging and sluggish, Sometimes won't boot past Windows 7 Logo

    Have you recently installed your PC or moved / bumped anything internally?
  12. C

    Seeking advice for new build $800 spending limit

    Can you use your current case and power supply? If so, upgrade to a gtx 670 graphics card and truly have a system that is future proof. I recently swapped my 560 for a 680. The 560 has a decent amount of kick, but graphically you'll be doing yourself a favor if you can salvage those older...
  13. C

    System build help

    Cool brother. Hope your new rig does all that you intend it to. Cheers!
  14. C

    System build help

    Read post #3 from him.... (he talks about it at the end where it says EDIT) THAT'S where I get the 3960 from.... so YES I am reading the same thread.... are you? My "cheap" statement is that he's looking for a new CPU, mobo, heat sink, and ram.... unless he's going for X class processors, he's...
  15. C

    System build help

    You want a "cheap" build for no more than $4k.... lulz Anyway - I think the 3960 is overkill based on what you're going to need it for. Just add i7 2600k and 1155 motherboard. Lga 2011 doesn't fit your needs, and you'll only spend 400-600 Max. Everything else you have should swap perfectly.
Back
Top