Recent content by ChalkyTopGun

  1. C

    2 SATA drives with windows, Boot Problems

    The computer IS booting off the second hard drive. As it is, the Windows installation on that hard drive was done on a motherboard with a different hard drive controller in the chipset than the one on your board. you will always get inaccessable boot device doing that - make sure as...
  2. C

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Hi guys. I was after buying a new PC this year and stumbled like most I guess, onto this thread. I ordered my W37w3 from newegg for $999. came perfect, no dents, no nothing (and that was with UPS!!!). Fantastic monitor - blows all of my buddies away - I got it delivered to work and they...
  3. C

    Anyone try the MSI P6N Dimond yet?

    I have posted some pics of my new PC setup and my computer with the P6N Diamond in it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8704050@N06/ Try that.
  4. C

    Anyone try the MSI P6N Dimond yet?

    Hi there. I have the P6N Diamond. The board has been a little problematic with me. I think it is because I am using Crucial Ballistix tracer PC-8500. Other than that it totally rocks. When it is stable it is rock solid, and for overclocking I had my E6700 to 3.2 Ghz on air no problem. I...
Back
Top