• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ChadSWhitney

  1. C

    WTS/WTT: Mitsubishi HD1000U Projector (Native 720P)

    Have the same projector and GTA4 was pretty amazing on it.... If I only had the room for a second one.
  2. C

    FS: 3 Zalman HD160XT HTPC Cases

    I looked into it some more and the cases are built by Ahanix for Zalman which is a major plus. Anyone out there with experience from either company knows they both build top notch equipment. I wish I could afford one to replace mine (which does not have a LCD nor will it accept a full size...
  3. C

    FS: 3 Zalman HD160XT HTPC Cases

    Its funny... That case was either manufactured by Ahanix or the design and much of the parts were copied by Zalman. That being said, I love my Ahanix, so bump for the seller.
  4. C

    Netgear GS748T 48 Port managed Gigabit Switch

    Oh I want this so bad.... Bump for a good seller. When I was talking to him about it, he responded very quickly.
  5. C

    WTB: Broken/Damaged D620, D630, D630c, D820, D830

    To the top before I go outta town this weekend...
  6. C

    WTB: Broken/Damaged D620, D630, D630c, D820, D830

    Let me know. I will take it no matter whats wrong with it (and the price is fair). Warm Regards, Chad
  7. C

    WTB: Broken/Damaged D620, D630, D630c, D820, D830

    WTB: Broken/Damaged D620, D630, D630c, D820, D830 I have a slew of extra parts for the Dell D series of laptops. If anyone has one with ANY broken part please let me know. I am willing to purchase them.
  8. C

    Netgear GS748T 48 Port managed Gigabit Switch

    How much? Send me a PM with the price....
Back
Top