A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Sorry guys, I must have had something istalled before that I shouldn't have that was remaining behind and altering the multiplier because it works now just like you told me 10 posts ago. Maybe the Biostar OC utility had left some crap behind but I won't be using that again. Thanks again guys for...
Hupo , When it states that it is in safe mode the first time after adjusting in the bios, just go into bios and save and exit again. It should start up then without safe mode enabled.
I have tried using the NPT FID control and it adjusts it outside of Windows but when Windows loads it is at the 12X default multiplier again. I believe that all of the TF 6100 bios's might have the NPT FID control not just the RH mod. Even in a couple of the professional reviews for this board...
I have the modded 505RH bios installed on my TF 6100 AM2 with an Orleans 3800 and I don't have a Hammer Multiplier option in my bios. I have a NPT FID Control but no Hammer Multiplier. I am looking in the CPU Cache options as well as CPU option and it isn't there. No where to be found. Can you...
My Tforce 6100 AM2 setup was working fine until I went to start my computer last night and it kept blue screening. I then started a windows install and found out my partitions were shown as unknown and all my data was gone. I am using RM clock to adjust my multiplier as the bios doesn't have the...
Forget my previous post. Thank you Serge84 for referring me to RMclock. I figured it out and it works like a charm. I am now hitting the HTT Speeds I wanted. Very basic tool but does exactly what I want and that is to change the multiplier to 10X. Thanks again very much for your help.
I am trying to ask Biostar support if they will enable the Hammer CPU multiplier option(as in the manual) in a future bios but they tell me that some AMD CPU's are totally locked and that the option is already in the bios. They says it is just my CPU that can't be adjusted. I was trying to...
First post here. I have the 6100 AM2 with a 3800 Orleans but can't find a program to change the CPU multiplier. The manual shows a Hammer CPU multiplier setting but I don't see it in the Bios. I tried the Biostar OC utility but it doesn't work that great. Systool doesn't recognize the board and...