• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CFX_5970

  1. C

    QuadFire 5970 50% ready :) Help W/A Questions plz...

    http://www.pugetsystems.com/articles.php?id=69 This article seems to say I am smoking a crack pipe thinking I need PhysX for anything other then a bench session.... perhaps a few runs for a Vantage & 3DM06 run... and yank it back out after lol
  2. C

    QuadFire 5970 50% ready :) Help W/A Questions plz...

    guitarslingerchris, Do you have any comparisons in using a GTX2XX vs a 9800GT as a dedicated PhysX card? I somehow feel like it would be a huge waste of horsepower to dedicate a GTX285 for PhysX, let alone just selling it and the other 2 with blocks and getting re-cooping some $$
  3. C

    QuadFire 5970 50% ready :) Help W/A Questions plz...

    guitarslingerchris, Thanks for the heads up. I actually have another GTX285 that has the stock cooler on it so I may keep that or just use a spare 9800gt in there for PhysX (GTX285 seems to me to be way overkill for PhysX) . I would prefer to keep both 5970's regardless and think ill be...
  4. C

    QuadFire 5970 50% ready :) Help W/A Questions plz...

    Hey all !!! Old read new poster with a few questionz! 1) Since the egghead site had quantity limits of 1 card per account I had to buy two different brands I picked up 1 PowerColor and 1 Sapphire. For CrossfireX should they be ok ? Would it be better for me to flash them both to one vendors...
Back
Top