Recent content by cford88

  1. C

    Trying to unlock other cores on xII 550

    I was able to get 3 cores working, should I be happy with that and assume that the 4th core is bad or should I keep tweaking?
  2. C

    Trying to unlock other cores on xII 550

    Yeah, I tried from .05 to .3 and same thing.
  3. C

    Trying to unlock other cores on xII 550

    I just bought an xII 550 and Boistar TA785GE 128M and with the modded Bios from another forum and the BIOS is seeing the processor as an x4 50b but when trying to boot windows I get a BSOD. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Bios settings are: I did ACC set to all cores HT @ 1.6ghz...
  4. C

    CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX

    Hey guys, I have the CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX in an Antec 900 Case powering a Core i7 920 and when I turn off the computer for a few minutes and turn it back on the Fan in the PSU is super loud until it heats up. Does anyone know if this would be RMA worthy and how long the Warranty is on these...
  5. C

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 2

    Would be a nice spare.
  6. C

    Anyone regret going i7?

    Went from an AthlonXP 3200 to the i7 and this thing is so fast it should be illegal.
  7. C

    Is my new Motherboard bad

    Thanks for all of the input guys, the system is still up and seems stable. I updated the BIOS and I had it running all day installing applications and putting it through the paces. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will stay this way while continuing to test.
  8. C

    Is my new Motherboard bad

    UPDATE: I reseated the Vid card, 24 pin ATX power and cleared CMOS and the computer booted and got a BSOD. I can fix this but atleast my MB is not dead and I am not sure which one actually fixed my problem.
  9. C

    Is my new Motherboard bad

    I get no video at all. All lights, fans on case and CPU are running, HD light is solid and no HD activity.
  10. C

    Is my new Motherboard bad

    I did pull all memory this morning and only put 1 stick back in another slot and had the same results. I also pressed on the Vid card but didn't remove and reseat, I will try this when I get home from work.
  11. C

    Is my new Motherboard bad

    Hey guys, I received the last of my parts last night for my new Core i7 build so I decided to put it together. Build List ASUS P6T Deluxe (Newegg Open Box) - Actually looks like a refurb from ASUS in a plain white box all sealed with SN sticker in the original MB anti Static bag sealed...
  12. C

    Picture Quality

    Hey guys, I built an HTPC a while ago and can't seem to get the picture to look even half way decent on the TV. The followin are my specs XP1800 512mb ram 1x 80gb (OS) 1x100gb (Media) eVGA 6600gt 128mb Hauppauge 150 Windows XP SageTV 4.0 The system performs fine, records great...
  13. C

    FS: Many Computer parts

    YGPM on the PSP
Back
Top