Recent content by cerootdoc

  1. C

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Corsair memory has kicked-ass since every bit of me was created, played with, and ENJOYED! Corsair and I came to this world for one purpose. To KICK-ASS and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum. Come get some, Duke
  2. C

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Pick me 10101010101011101010111
  3. C

    BenQ V2400W perfect panel-need to sell due to eye disease

    Yes, but it pretty much screws up webpages since the words are bigger than the pictures and you can't fit a lot on the screen at once, kind of like browsing from your cell phone, a pain. The best solution is just to keep buying larger monitors every year. This year 27", next few years probably...
  4. C

    BenQ V2400W perfect panel-need to sell due to eye disease

    AMD is not the computer chip company, I wish. Age related Macular Degeneration I am only 44, my grandfather was blind in early 50's so I am not too happy. Hope they can cure this in 10 years, I hear now they give you shots in your eyeballs, scary.
  5. C

    BenQ V2400W perfect panel-need to sell due to eye disease

    That didn't work, it said I need 50 posts before I can post in for sale?? Well I guess this makes about 10
  6. C

    BenQ V2400W perfect panel-need to sell due to eye disease

    Didn't know about the for sale section. Will post. AMD
  7. C

    BenQ V2400W perfect panel-need to sell due to eye disease

    If anyone is interested, I have a mint condition, barely used, no dead or stuck pixels V2400W. This monitor is perfect and I loved it for gaming, but I am in my 40's and recently was diagnosed with a serious eye disease and having trouble reading small text. So I had to buy a larger 27" monitor...
  8. C

    BenQ G2400W

    If anyone is interested, I have a mint condition, barely used, no dead or stuck pixels V2400W. This monitor is perfect and I loved it for gaming, but I am in my 40's and recently was diagnosed with a serious eye disease and having trouble reading small text. So I had to buy a larger 27" monitor...
  9. C

    BenQ G2400W

    I am finally getting used to the drab colors. I just find that some games aren't even playable without cranking up the brightness/contrast (doom 3, Jericho, any dark game). And most games look decent, but don't have the neon and shininess to the colors. Then once in a while you find a game that...
  10. C

    BenQ V2400W: Another Look

    Funny, my v2400w is tilted slightly to the RIGHT, but I think over time it will level off due to the weight on the left side since the stand is off center to the right. But dumb decision on the stand. Why not just put it in the friking middle of the monitor? I really think the viewing angles...
  11. C

    BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

    The viewing angles are the best I have seen on any TN, but it is a TN. There is not any panels that get less than 1 frame lag. 1ms-16ms will be one frame at 60hz, and there should not be any noticeable lag like PVA, MVA, or IPS panels, or even some TN panels have lag (which is really response...
  12. C

    BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

    I could be off with my 16ms testing because I only tried it from one dvi port. Some people get it faster out of the other port. I don't even know for sure which one I tested, but it is now plugged into the farthest to the right dvi port on my 8800 ultra, meaning farthest from the s-video output...
  13. C

    BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

    Backlight bleeding is not bad on the V2400W, a little at the bottom of the panel is all. Should not be a concern at all.
  14. C

    BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

    I checked everywhere, no B&M stores sell the BenQ. But if you kind of want to know what it will look like, look at the Samsung 2493 at Best Buy, but realize the BenQ is going to look sharper. I would have no reservations about ordering directly from BenQ's online store. They will let you return...
  15. C

    BenQ V2400W In Depth Review

    I did the test without AMA on. I would do it with AMA, but my t.v. and computer are too far apart to take a photo without major moving stuff. When I played games I did not notice any difference with AMA on, so for now I am leaving it off. I don't believe AMA would make any difference in lag...
Back
Top