• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Celandro

  1. C

    Neat Lego case mod - warning ebay link inside...

    Hey apollo. You should post a message on the poseidon forums (http://www.poseidonguild.com/forums) As far as the threadcrapping, never heard of the term, but I certainly appreciate constructive critisism more than omgzor u n00b.
  2. C

    Neat Lego case mod - warning ebay link inside...

    A single ribbon cable for the cdrw/dvd yes. The hard drive is sata (with extra cables running to the hard drive door and the fan controller sata connectors. If you look a few pictures further, you can see all the connections, and the ribbon cable looks just fine...
  3. C

    Neat Lego case mod - warning ebay link inside...

    Yes, we all know AMDs dont reallly go to 3ghz, but I'm not trying to sell to you. As far as the bad categories (the athlonxp label), speak to EBAY... Its a drop down list. The links are all there to the actual parts for those who would know what they are. I spent a lot of time selecting...
  4. C

    Neat Lego case mod - warning ebay link inside...

    I saw this post and thought I'd chime in. I made the website, purchased all the parts and am selling the case. My friend spent hours building it. We havent marked up the price at all. Sure I'd love to make a million dollars doing this but it isnt going to happen. We aren't really into the case...
Back
Top