I currently have a single 8GB stick of Corsair LPX DDR4 2400 in my media server PC and need to expand it. Looking for an additional 8GB stick or possibly more if the price is right.
It is a GSM phone with 32gb of storage and 3gb ram. According to the following link, it will work with Verizon.
https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Bring-Your-Own-Device/Verizon-Certified-Unlocked-Android-Smartphones/td-p/1089311
My father purchased a Moto One phone a few days ago and they were offering a free Moto g6 with the deal so he asked me to sell it for him. Thought I would try to sell it here first to save on eBay fees. $100 OBO with free shipping.
https://www.heatware.com/u/56442/to
I finished moving my home server into a smaller Node 304 case but used my existing non-modular PSU and it is a rats nest of cables because of the limited space. I'm looking for either a SFX power supply or a cheap modular PSU. I'm only running a few hard drives so I only need 400-600 watts.