A few leftover items I can part with. The 6700K system was just dismantled, all parts are working and sold as is.
If you want to make an offer send me a PM. Haven't been on [H] for a while but I have feedback in signature from years ago. 100% legit.
PayPal adds ~3% fees for G&S, otherwise...
Very good condition EVGA GeForce 980Ti Classified edition graphics card. The air cooler has zero use on it. Was removed when the card was purchased brand new and ran 100% on an EKWB full cover waterblock. Look at the photos the card and cooler are in great condition. This GPU has not been...
I have 2 used EK GPU waterblock, had this for about 7 months mounted to an EVGA 980Ti Classified GPU in 2-way SLI. These blocks are in pristine condition only ran with premixed coolant with anti-corrosive additives, guaranteed no corrosion or gunking of the block -- functions as good as new...
I have two WD 1TB GreenPower drives for sale. Working just fine, removed them from my computer because I recently purchased a larger drive and consolidated data.
Check my feedback in signature, thanks.
Paypal: cullensc@yahoo.com
1TB WD GreenPower (WD10EADX) - $50 shipped
1TB WD GreenPower...
Selling a brand new Lenovo U410 IdeaPad. This 14" brushed aluminum UltraBook is formatted with Windows 8 on a 24GB SSD for instant booting.
It sports the latest Intel Dual Core i7-3517U (1.9 GHz w/ room to OC, 4 MB L3 Cache), 1GB GeForce 610M, 8 GB DDR3, 750 GB SATA HD, 4x USB (2 USB 3.0, 2 USB...
NO TRADES ON ANY ITEMS
Up for sale is my 128GB Crucial C300 SSD, used in my laptop, very quick drive, loved the performance :)
Drive will be wiped before shipping. Running latest FW: 0007
$140 shipped OBO
Heat - cauQazn
Won this Razer Abyssus gaming mouse @ a LAN event. I have no need...