• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by cartman64

  1. C

    Supreme Commander Thread!

    I just downloaded the latest beta. It requires a cd key. Sorry if this is a duplicate post. Anyone have a cd key to use?
  2. C

    ASUS P5N32 E-SLI playing sounds from the web

    Has anyone encounter this problem with this particular mobo? I just put my rig together consisting of X6800 CPU, ASUS P5N32 E-SLI, EVGA 7600GT, Corsair 2Gb DDR2 800 RAM. Lite-On 20X DVD DL Burner, TBA: PCI sound card. Until I get my upgraded sound card, I am currently using the on-board sound...
  3. C

    New build... Has anyone seen this type of error?

    Newbie here. I just finished my build and started installing applications like my anit-virus and anti-spam. Came across this annoying error and can't figure out what it means and where to fix it. System boots perfectly. Hopefully, this isn't a RAM issue. Any recommendations? Autodown.exe...
  4. C

    Your thoughts on the ASUS P5N32 E SLI

    Thanks again. I will look at the link you provided and start from there. My build starts on Tuesday so I think a lot of what everyone has provided will help out. As for the cpu, I got a rediculous deal on this one brand new. I don't plan to OC for a while and that's why I chose this cpu and...
  5. C

    Your thoughts on the ASUS P5N32 E SLI

    Dude You Rock! Thanks for sending me the link to your post. It helped me a lot. Since this is my first build I did not want to go through all of the horror stories I found on the EVGA forum. I know trouble shooting will help me learn but from some of the posts I've read, the EVGA problems...
  6. C

    Your thoughts on the ASUS P5N32 E SLI

    Hi. Thanks for responding. I feel a lot better from your post. My build starts next week and I was wondering why this mobo does not appear on either ASUS' or Corsair's websites. All I need to know if my Corsair TWIN2X2048 DDR2 800 C4 sticks will play nice with this mobo. Let me know how well...
  7. C

    ASUS P5N32-E SLI and setting Vcore

    Great news of your success with this mobo. What kind of memory are you using?
  8. C

    Your thoughts on the ASUS P5N32 E SLI

    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sorry if this is a double post. I picked up the ASUS P5N32 E SLI as a backup option for my upcoming build. At this time, I do not see much news or feedback regarding this mobo. Do you think its because of the attention pointed towards the EVGA 680i and the ASUS Striker...
  9. C

    Asus P5N32-E SLI or EVGA 680i ($ not an option)

    I have the evga and the asus mobos as I'm RMAing the evga due to all of the post p23 bios negative comments I've read. Sad because I haven't even opened the box. As for the asus, its option #2. BTW, has anyone heard if the asus mobo works well with Corsair TWIN2X2048 6400C4 sticks? Need to...
Back
Top